1. When we arrive in the morning we clean our hands before we do anything else.
2, Then we need to find our peg and peg our coats and bags up.
3. Next we have to find our name on the table.
4. We pop our name card up on the wall so everyone can see we are here today.
5. The adults help us with this until we can recognise our own name.
6. Then it is time to choose what to play with first.
7. We might play with an adult or just with our friends.
8. There are lots of activities choose from. We always have sand, water and painting out!
9. It's nearly time for snack! We wash our hands to make sure they are nice and clean.
10. We have a choice of milk and water to drink.
11. With lots of healthy fruit and vegetables.
12. Once we've eaten snack we put our own plates and cups away.
13. We even learn to scrape our own plates.
14. Time to play again!
15. There is always play dough available for us too - it's great for our finger strength.
16. The door is always open and we can choose to play inside or outside.
17. This is called 'free flow!'
18. We can create pictures to take home.
19. We learn how to put our own aprons on!
20. It's lunch time! We wash our hands again and find out lunch boxes.
21. The adults sit with us for lunch so they can help us with tricky packaging and chat.
22. We line up to go outside in the afternoon to visit the pirate ship or woods.
23. We always have time for singing too!
24. Sometimes some yoga!
25. We share stories throughout the day.
26. We also have group stories and sit on the carpet to listen to them.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set
by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some
functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this.
The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent
certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device
types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.
Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional
functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to
enable them below: